As a business owner, it’s important to understand your federal, state, and local tax requirements.
This will help you file your taxes accurately and make payments on time.
Business taxes cover a wide range of categories
- Income Taxes
- Employment Taxes – if you have employees
- Excise Taxes – if you manufacture or sell certain types of products
- Property Taxes – if you own the facility where your business is located
- Sales and Use Taxes – if you sell taxable goods and services
- Self-employment Taxes – this is Social Security and Medicare tax for the Self-employed
- Estimated Taxes – on any income not subject to withholding
You might need some professional help.
This is quite a burden for any business owner. At CincoCPA we believe you should be working on serving your customers and building your business. Our Bookkeeping and Tax Services let us do the heavy lifting for you while providing all the reporting your need to operate successfully.
There are several reasons why a Tax Professional may be the right answer for your business – click here…